Forum

You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Internet Marketing - The Amazing Ron Paul

Wow, check out Ron Paul's Internet Marketing campaign!

Without doubt, Ron Paul's success on the Internet is nothing short of amazing. His team's approach has been ground breaking in the way they've applied Internet Marketing techniques, not only to reach potential supporters, but to attract a significant number of contributors.

Although not currently one of the frontrunners, Ron Paul is now being called an "Internet Phenomenon" by many political strategists.

While the Internet Marketing strategies being used by Ron Paul's team are not necessarily unique, the dedication his team has shown in reaching potential supporters online has been outstanding. By deploying a very aggressive Internet Marketing campaign, Ron Paul's team has attracted a flood of contributors and a huge number of avid supporters.

In a very short period of time, Ron Paul's team has developed an enormous Internet presence. In fact, anyone who's been online in the past six months has certainly seen multiple references to Ron Paul on the news or social media sites.

If you consider the raw numbers, Ron Paul's Internet Marketing strategy leaves his competition in the dust - and it's a big reason he's still in the race:

Consider the facts ...

· Last month, Ron Paul's site had well over a MILLION visitors, more than all other Republican candidates combined!

· In one day, Ron Paul's team raised over $6 Million dollars on the internet.

· They raised approximately $20 Million Dollars in the 4th quarter of 2007 alone.

· On YouTube, there are 109,000 videos currently available about him.

· And in the past month there have been over 89,000 blog posts about him, according to Google.

The bottom line ... Ron Paul's focus on Internet Marketing is changing the face of political campaign strategies.

Ron Paul is not the only candidate making use of the Internet ... on the other side of the aisle, Barack Obama's team has deployed a very well designed Internet Marketing strategy - over 728,00 visitors last month - and has been very effective in reaching potential supporters and contributors in his own right.

An Objective View

My analysis of Ron Paul's internet success is purely driven by curiosity; I have no political affiliation or opinion of Ron Paul's political platform.

What intrigues me about Ron Paul's Internet strategy is not only the response he's received (over a Million visitors last month), it's the number of contributors he's attracted and the dedicated constituency he's built on the Internet. With a major part of his communications being conveyed via the Internet, Ron Paul's campaign team has demonstrated beyond any doubt that Internet Marketing is a formidable tool in building a successful political campaign strategy.

On the internet we find many sites which offer online jobs, but not all of them provide you with all the necessary information. Most of these dissertation writing services sites are not legit, which only work to divert you from your destination with sweet offers which compose of making you a wealthy person in a few months.

Stunning site! Do you have any accommodating clues for trying essayists? I’m wanting to begin my own site soon yet I’m somewhat lost on everything. Would you prompt beginning with a free stage pay to write my assignment like or go for a paid alternative? There are such a large number of alternatives out there that I’m totally overpowered .. Any thoughts? Welcome it!
Thanks for sharing this best stuff with us! Keep sharing! I am new in the blog writing.All types blogs and posts are not helpful for the readers.Here the author is giving good thoughts and suggestions to each and every readers through this article.Quality of the content is the main write my paper for me element of the blog and this is the way of writing and presenting.
It is perfect time to make some plans for the future and it's time to be happy. I have read this post and if I could I wish to suggest you some interesting things or advice. Perhaps you could write next articles do my paper for me referring to this article. I wish to read even more things about it!

Day by day everything is rapidly changed in the markets and lots of unique ways are developing for the marketing that is very interesting and useful for everyone. Now, here is the way about internet marketing that is informative for everyone and they can use it for personal usage. I also take it for my website who provides the cheap assignments UK and academic assistance.

This article is really contains lot more information about This Topic. We have read your all the information some points are also good and some usually are awesome. Great post I would like to Birds of Prey Costume thank you for the efforts you have ma
I will always let you and your words become part of my day because you never know how much you make my day happier and more complete. There are even times when I feel so down but I will feel better right uk assignment after checking your blogs. You have made me feel so good about myself all the time and please know that I do appreciate everything that you have
I trully appretiate your work and tips given by you is helpful to me. I will share this information with my family & friends. This is a great website, keep the positive reviews coming. This is a great inspiring .Buy Harley Quinn Costume Online I am pretty much pleased with your good work. You put really very helpful information. I am looking to reading your next post. !!!!

Internet marketing is very amazing around the world many people want to purchase everything through online marketing like a Michael Jackson Olodum Shirt-Michaeljacksoncostume and everyone can purchase very easily in an online way.